FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. How do I earn tickets?
- A. You can earn tickets by purchasing Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and by playing our games, visiting attractions, and uploading photos.
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://nathans.promo.eprize.com/famous/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
- Q. What is the rewarding for this promotion?
- A. See the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions.
- Q. I don't see my photo in the gallery. Why?
- A. Not all photos will appear in the gallery; however, you will be able to share your photo as soon as you create it.
- Q. How do I earn sweepstakes entries without making a purchase?
- A. To enter without redeeming Nathan's Famous Coney Island Tickets, you must first have created a Nathan’s Famous Coney Island Account. Once you have created an Account, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address associated with your Nathan's Famous Coney Island Account, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to:
PO Box: 5222
Kalamazoo MI 49003-5222
And address the envelope by including the prize name associated with the prize you wish to win. If you do not have an Account that matches the email address on the entry received, then your entry will not be eligible.
Nathan's Famous Coney Island Sweepstakes – [Insert prize number and name of the prize you wish to win].
Mail-in entries can only be used toward sweepstakes prizes and will not help you earn tickets toward catalog prizes.
- Q. How many entries can I earn per sweepstakes per prize period?
- A. You can earn a total of 50 sweepstakes entries per prize, per prize period.
- Q. How do I redeem for rewards?
- A. Visit our gift shop to redeem the tickets you earn for great prizes or sweepstakes entries. Visit the gift shop >>
- Q. Where can I find Nathan's Famous hot dogs?
- A. Simply head to a retailer near you! Store Locator >>
- Q. How do I play the Instant Win games?
- A. These games are click to win. Simply follow the on-screen instructions for your chance to win a prize.
- Q. How do I play the Hot Dog Eating Contest?
- Click or tap on a hot dog to take a bite.
- As your "chew meter" gets higher, your bite becomes smaller.
- Click or tap on the drink to bring your "chew meter" back down.
- Watch out for your "second wind" when you can eat as fast as you want.
- Q. How do I play the Lunch Rush game?
- Click or tap on a drink to fill it, then again to add it to the tray.
- Click or tap a hot dog bun, and then on the desired plate.
- Click or tap on a hot dog, then add it to the bun on the plate.
- Click or tap on some fries, then on the desired tray.
- Once the order is ready, it will be sent automatically.
- The faster you can serve a customer, the higher the score.
- Careful! Don’t let the hot dogs burn!
- Q. Why won't the Hot Dog Eating contest or Lunch Rush game play?
- A. Please ensure you have turned off AdBlockers if the games don't start.
- Q. I answered a trivia question but did not receive a ticket. Why?
- A. Users can only receive a ticket if they answer the question correctly.
- Q. Why didn’t I earn tickets for getting a second Zoltar fortune today?
- A. You can only earn tickets for the first fortune you receive each day.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. One instant win game prize and sweepstakes prize per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a sweepstakes winner?
- A. Prize 1, Prize 2, Prize 3, and Prize 4, and Prize 9 drawings will be held on or around October 14, 2016. Prize 6 drawing will be held on or around June 14, 2016. Prize 8 drawing will be held on or around July 14, 2016. Prize 7 drawing will be held on or around August 15, 2016. Prize 5 drawing will be held on or around September 14, 2016.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.